Summer is 3 months away and as someone who is totally not build up for winter(especially in NYC), I have already started to create summers looks I am sooo looking forward to. Cannot wait to be tan and drinking smoothies everyday!! These are my favorite summer makeup, and some small essentials.
- COCOA CONTOUR KIT –This contour and highlighting kit is so stunning and so practical. It has 2 shades of different mat bronzers you can use(they both smell amazing by the way), along with a luminous pop of light, and a mat highlighter. It also features a Contour Buki Brush all for $42.00
- Urban Decay Naked Palette- My absolute favorite palette of all time. I love every shade in it, and it’s perfect for a bronzed goddess/dewy make up looks. 12 beautiful bronzed-hued shadows for $ 54.00
- NARS Dual-Intensity Blush(color Jubilation)- This is a sparkling yellow/gold highlighter with a shimmering soft-nude peach. Honestly this has been a love at first sight for me. When I first saw it, I remember I was at Sephora and I bought right away.. It is sooo beautiful, especially for summer.
- NARS Monoi Body Glow ll- This body oil smells so good and I love the sun-kissed look it gives you. It isn’t too bronzy as in it doesn’t make you look orange, but it gives you a natural bronze that every girl would love.
- Tom Ford Lip Color Shine in Abandon, $53 – Golden-beige shades enhance olive complexions rather than compete with them.